Anytime you’ve ever boarding a flight, after you’ve checked your baggage, you must have felt that familiar sense of worry. What if you make it there, but your bags don’t? Well, you can save yourself that panic-inducing notion by packing your carry-on like a boss. After many years of traveling, both for business & leisure, I’m proud to say that I’ve gotten to know what my absolute carry-on essentials are.
You can click through the collage above & read on below to see why this is what’s in my carry-on.
- My Sleeper Scarf: I never travel without my Sleeper Scarf & this means I always arrive to my destinations well-rested. Also, it’s an absolutely lifesaver on chilly flights. After I have touched ground, it’s easy to just take the air out of the pillow and wear it as a scarf.
- Headphones: a great pair of headphones will never go unappreciated. Your Frends headphones will be your best friends when you need to escape into your own world.
- An extra outfit: keeping an extra outfit in your carry-on will save you in the case that your luggage does get lost.
- A healthy snack: pack a healthy snack for the plane or your hotel room.
- Two reading materials: It is always best to take two reading materials just in case your mood should change from wanting to be inspired to wanting to know Hollywood gossip.
- Olay facial cloths: These Olay facial cloths work magic to wipe away the makeup after the long day & will clean up any mess.
- MAC pressed powder: This MAC pressed powder will keep your shine at bay & it is great to freshen up just before landing
- Sugar Lip Treatment: It is very easy to dehydrate your skin on a flight & your lips are no exception. Make sure to keep them nourished and exfoliated with this lip treatment.
- 3D Lash Mascara: When you’re in a pinch applying some mascara will instantly help make you look awake until you can truly sleep off the jet lag.
- Eye Mask: Studies have shown that we are more likely to go to sleep in darkness; an eye mask will help you get whatever shut eye you can on any flight.
- Notebook & Pen: Inspiration has been to known to strike at the oddest of hours; never be unprepared to jot down that million dollar idea or your itinerary down.
- Wrinkle Releaser: Downy’s wrinkle releaser is my secret weapon for any wrinkle I need to fight on the go & just before any corporate meeting.
What are some of your carry-on musts?